HOTrema is the market leader in the field of technical insulation and scaffolding installation, proud of more than 500 successfully completed projects in 20 countries around the world. Constantly expanding its activities, the company has a team of more than 600 professionals, branches in the United Kingdom, Finland, and Uruguay. Pursuing ambitious goals for the future, HOTrema is now seeking for a dynamic and highly experienced professional who will shape the commercial strategy, inspire the team, and scale revenue to the next level.
What’s In It for You?
- Excellent experience in constantly growing international company that executes ambitious projects in Europe and beyond.
- Being a part of very professional and friendly team, where everyone values the highest standards, responsibility, and mutual respect.
- Personal budget for continuous learning and development (both externally and internally).
- Freedom, trust, and support from the executive team.
- Flexible work arrangements and remote work possibility.
- Competitive salary from 4000 EUR (neto) and yearly bonus based on overall performance.
- Company’s car.
In This Role You Will:
- Build and lead the Commerce Department team (17 professionals).
- Closely work with the Project Management team and maximize collaboration with other departments.
- Identify new market opportunities and trends in the insulation and scaffolding industries to drive business expansion.
- Ensure continuous improvement of commerce processes.
- Analyse performance data and collaborate with the executive team by presenting the forecasts and valuable insights to highlight growth opportunities.
- Stay up to date with competitors’ activities, industry trends, and technological advancements.
We Hope That You Have:
- Proven track record (5+ years) in business development, sales, or commerce roles (experience in a technical – engineering and/or project – based company is a great advantage).
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills (ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions).
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to take a strong leadership in building and developing a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Emotional maturity, self-confidence, and the desire to make changes in achieving ambitious goals.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Birutė Vilčiauskaitė via LinkedIn or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.